Cold wall or forced air performance-rated refrigerated milk coolers, either single or dual access, are designed to keep milk products cold prior to serving.
Cabinet construction consists of stainless steel top, lid and door, white finish or stainless steel body and galvanized steel interior (stainless steel interior on -SS models).
Custom laminate finishes or powder coating are available.
Stainless steel marine-style latches and door hinges for heavy usage.
Cold Wall or Forced Air Models
Reinforced stainless steel floor for added durability.
- Performance-Rated Refrigeration System
- Designed to Keep Milk Cold During Serving
- Unique Forced Air Flow Curtain (Forced Air)
- Natural, Environmentally-Safe, High-Efficiency R-290 Refrigerant
- 2″ Non-CFC Polyurethane Foamed-In-Place Insulation
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Lid, Door Hinges and Latches
- Built-In, Electric Condensate Evaporator (Forced Air)
- Easily Serviceable Bottom-Mounted Condensing Unit
- Electronic Controller w/Digital Display & Hi-Low Alarm
- Snap-In Lid and Door Gasket
- Heavy-Duty, Epoxy-Coated Steel Wire Floor Racks
- Cylinder-Keyed Security Lock
- 5″ Diameter Swivel Plate Casters w/Front Locking Brakes
- Floor Drain
- Wrap around bumpers
- Floor foot pedal lock
- Corner bumpers
- Stainless steel interior (standard on SS models)
- Color laminate
- Powder coating